Nestled in 10 rolling acres near Flat Shoals Creek, River’s Bend Winery is a magical setting for your intimate gathering or larger event. Our winery & vineyard is perfect for:
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Birthday Celebrations
- Corporate Events
- Family Reunions
- Graduation Parties
- Holiday Events
- Team-Building Activities
- Wedding Receptions
For more information, or to schedule a tour of our location, please call our General Manager, Amanda Hughes, at 706-645-1181 or send us a message through our Contact page. We look forward to seeing you here!
Vineyard & Winery Rental
The Vineyard & Winery is available for rent Wednesday-Sunday, and events must end no later than 7pm Thursday-Saturday and no later than 6pm on Sunday. Popular dates and weekends often fill quickly, so please note that events must be booked and pre-paid at least 15 days in advance along with a signed contract. All payments are non-refundable.
- Thursday-Sunday: $100 non-refundable venue rental fee*
- Wednesday: $300 non-refundable private party venue rental fee*
- 8-14 guests: $6/person
- 15-19 guests: $6/person with 5% discount
- 20-24 guests: $6/person with 10% discount
- 25+ guests: $6/person with 15% discount
- Cheese platters: $10/platter
How Does It Work?
- Each person receives a ticket valid for either one glass of wine or one 5-wine tasting.
- Tickets are non-refundable, and may be used only on the day of your event.
- Additional tickets may be purchased the day of the event if more people show than expected, however all pre-paid discounts cannot be adjusted.
- Gratuity of 20% is added to all purchases not pre-paid with your party package.
*Please note: For gatherings hosted Thursday-Sunday, the winery remains open to the general public during our regular operating hours. If you wish to host a private party, or you wish to have a party outside of our regular operating hours, we are happy to accommodate you on Wednesdays for an additional fee.
The Fine Print
Event attendees may bring their own non-alcoholic beverages, but outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises at any time.
In order to rent the Winery for a group event, food must be provided. You may bring your own food, purchase our River’s Bend cheese platters, or bring in an outside caterer of your choice. Please see our list of preferred vendors if you need recommendations.